cabbage cherries kitchen garden bean support Demo image Demo image

It's Been Almost a Month!

  • Monday, April 19, 2010
  • Well about a week ago I hadn't done anything in the garden due to my demanding children and work schedule. I was getting kind of depressed because I wanted to be outside in the garden .... but just had too many other things to focus on. Well I am happy to report that my guardian angel dad came into town and totally got me ready for this growing season!  He is a rockstar and I love him to bits.  Here is what my dad did:
    • Fixed deer fencing
    • turned soil in all beds and covered with manure
    • picked up and stacked 25 bales of hay for my paths
    • built 3 beds
    • Got all of my potato bags ready
    • Added rabbit protection around entire garden
    • Planted my blueberry plants
    • Mulched raspberry plants
    I mean he is a true angel!  I needed this help badly and now I feel I am ready for the growing season.  THANKS DAD!

    0 comments: