cabbage cherries kitchen garden bean support Demo image Demo image

Going from 0 to 60 mph quickly!

  • Monday, April 19, 2010
  • So now that my dad got me 'garden ready', I have had the energy to really get going. Before I couldn't find 5 minutes to be in the garden - and now I can find 4 minutes, and do the work of 15 minutes! I guess I just felt too overwhelmed where to start - his jumpstart gave me confidence and determination!  So last week I :
    • transplanted beets (all 4 varieties)
    • transplanted perpetual spinach
    • transplated Romanesco
    • transplanted petunias
    • transplanted cabbage
    • transplanted Rose Orach
    • transplanted New Zealand Spinach
    • transplanted basil and Sun Berries and Beet Berries
    • planted ALL POTATOES
    • weeded pathways
    • covered all beds in black landscaper fabric
    • transplanted Bok Choy and Pok Choy and spinach (into cold frame)
    Ok- impressed? I am.  I just got into it and amazing what I could do in a short amount of time.  I did a good job of germinating my own seeds this year. I put them all in my cold frame and it worked so well since I didn't have to harden them off since they were 'born' outside!  Ok- I am so very tired...and still have so much to do...but had to update!

    0 comments: