cabbage cherries kitchen garden bean support Demo image Demo image

My new BLOG! www.123FoodGardening.blogspot.com

  • Saturday, November 7, 2009

  • So I have finally figured out how I can help get the average person to grow their own food.....make it so simple that they have no reason not to!  In my professional life I am a 'Usabilty' girl- I make websites and applications easy to use.  So it got me thinking.... most people have little time to spare in their daily lives.... but if gardening was broken down to its simple parts, maybe some people would give it a try!  My goal is to break down typical gardening concepts into three steps.  I feel these steps will give people a basic understanding of what to do and will give people the information they need to actually TRY IT.  So here goes -- check out my new blog: http://www.123foodgardening.blogspot.com/.  I need to start really populating it - but stay tuned, lots coming now with the core growing season over!

    0 comments: