cabbage cherries kitchen garden bean support Demo image Demo image

Season is passing in front of my eyes!!

  • Tuesday, June 16, 2009
  • So I am 30 weeks pregnant and for some reason I am really slowing down now...but my garden isn't!

    Quick update so I don't forget:
    • Just noticed tart cherries are peak and ready to be picked!!
    • Packed up 28 lbs of strawberries from Robs (picked three weeks ago), YUM! (SPENT $82.00)
    • Thought I had an ant problem eating my beans.....instead realized I have a BUNNY ISSUE!
    • Peas have peaked and are now finishing up (yummy season though)
    • Sprite melons just not doing well.......saddness
    • This week garlic scapes came out
    • EAting lots of chard, YUM!
    • Seeds in beets/carrot/lettuce bed not doing well......not sure if bugs or what
    • Beans finally coming up after my ant/slug/bunny issue (still fighting this furry animal)
    • New eggplant planted after the flea beetle ate last one
    • cukes climing up, same with butternut squash
    • Gold Rush squash in the ground
    • Corn doing FAMOUSLY!
    • Onion seeds didn't come up well
    • Tomatoes finally doing well
    • Straw bales doing well so far (acorn squash and tomatoes)
    • Herb bed doing pretty well, not all my seeds came up
    • Walkway garden is ROCKING......

    That is it for now! Gotta pick some Cherrries! Pics coming soon!

    0 comments: