cabbage cherries kitchen garden bean support Demo image Demo image

Starting Late!

  • Friday, June 6, 2008
  • So I am starting late, so I just need jump in and start keeping track of what is going on in my garden. I have a hard copy journal, but it is all over the place and doesn't keep the date handy of when I scribbled in the notes! Hence this blog was started. So here goes everything!


    Things that are going on in my garden:

    • Just noticed my peas are in! It happened so quickly!
    • Swiss Chard ready for harvest #1
    • Lettuce on harvest #3 (probably done for the season now though)
    • pole beans are all up and ready to climb
    • cukes are up (not climbing up yet)
    • squash all looking great (butternut, and patty pan)
    • carrots up (planted 2 weeks ago)
    • okra out of ground
    • Cherries are pink and delicious!

    So all in all a great start to the month of June.

    Things I won't do again: (need to write it down so I remember!)

    • start flowers from seeds
    • start veggies so early (should have started in April, not in March like I did)

    I am sure this list will continue to grow!

    0 comments: